Foundation Paper Piecing
Tools I use:
1 . Paper… most of the time I use printable freezer paper, but foundation paper or regular printer paper works just as well.
2. Lightbox… only neccessary if you're fussy cutting a lot.
3. Rotary cutter and Cutting mat… you can't have to many, pictured is a small rotating mat, but I have large mats on every table in my studio.
4. Good quality scissors… because ther's nothing worse than dull scissors :-)
5. Fabric glue pen… if you're using foundation or regualar printing paper. I prefer glue to pins.
6.Quilt rulers… there's tons of options, I use my 6" x 23" Omnigrid the most.
7. Thread… don't underestimate the importance of thread. I use Aurifil 50-weight thread. It's thin and strong and made of 100 % Egyption Mako cotton.